Wednesday 22 June 2016

Reflection

Now that I have almost completed all of my units for this year I will be reflecting on my work since September and discussing what I have learned.

To begin with I did not struggle with the tasks assigned to me this year as much as I did last year, last year I found myself struggling with tasks in Maya or UKD which I would have absolutely no problem completing now.  The upgrade from UDK to Unreal Engine 4 also really helped as well, Unreal Engine 4 is a much simpler software to develop games from, its more user friendly than UDK and it had a lot more features.  I also found that my skill set using Maya had vastly improved, last year I was completely new to Maya and didn't have any idea on how to use it, but now I have created my very own variation of assets in Maya and have even been able to create some animations.  I defiantly feel that I should have put a little more effort into my work this year, however overall I am happy with how I have worked this year and have most certainly prepared myself for when I attend the University of Bolton to do Video Game Design.

No comments:

Post a Comment